Friday, May 9, 2008

Logan Kyle Parkson Has Arrived!


Cutest nephew born ever! Born at 5:11pm on May 1st at 9 lbs. 6 oz. My baby sister probably had one of the nicest labor and deliveries there could have been. She ended up at Spring Valley Hospital with a great L and D nurse. Once they decided to break her water, she had Logan about 2 and a half hours later! I hope I will be so lucky, but I won't hold my breathe. I still have 6 weeks to go!!! Logan is doing great and so is mama! We're so happy he's finally here.

5 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

He is very cute. It seems like everyone is having boys!

Shelise said...

How exciting. Does she have a blog? How fun that you are both having boys. They are the best. You both look so good pregnant. Just so you know I linked to your blog through Kara Wood.

Natalie said...

I am so excited for you guys to have your baby too! Logan is absolutely adorable. I cant wait to find a day to see him! Hope all is going good...he will be here sooner than you think! A couple more weeks, right? Have a great day and cant wait to see more pics! Natalie Staley

Bart and Kellie said...

Wow! I can't believe Danielle has a baby! How fun! (and congrats to you by the way - you're almost there!)How fun to see you guys after so long!

Robert & Brittany said...

Hey Sabrina!! Tell Danielle that I said congratulations!! I am glad that I found your blog! I hope everything is going good with you and Jason! I'm so happy that you are going to be a mommy soon!!