Monday, October 5, 2009

Temple Bar and the St. George Marathon


We had our annual Temple Bar Lake Trip and it was a blast of course. The only hitch was when Jason decided to put a 55 gallon drum full of gasoline in the back of the truck I was driving. Jason and Clay went down first to set up camp and I came late night after work towing the boat in Clays truck. When I got to the Dam check point they stopped me and told me I could only have a max 25 gallons of gas with me and that they wouldn't let me cross the Dam. So, with Benson asleep in the truck I proceeded to back track to Laughlin, around to almost Kingman, and back up to Temple Bar Marina. What should have been a 9pm to 10:30pm trip became 9pm to 1am! Oh well, we used all that gas. Didn't want to run out like last year! That's a whole-nother story. This trip was great and we had lots of family with us!
We also went up to Sand Hollow and Pine Valley for the St. George Marathon. We had a great trip out on the lake and the sand dunes and we'll just leave it at that. ;-) We have lot's of ix but we used someone else's camara. The pic at the bottom is Benson asleep on the boat with his cup of pretzels and one he's still dream eating on!




1 comment:

dcprattfamily said...

So Cute!! I love the one where Benson is sleeping while he still has a pretzel in his mouth!!