Monday, February 25, 2008

The Gunderson's +1



We're expecting! Our first baby is due June 21st. Jason wouldn't get me a puppy so I guess a baby is the next best thing. Totally kidding of course! Jason is especially excited. He's already using the recliner his parents got us for Christmas to practice soothing the baby and taking naps. I was excited to finally start looking pregnant, but now I am eating my words. I have gained 15 pounds in the last 3 weeks! Yikes! But still, very excited. There is so much to get ready and so much to figure out before the baby arrives. Any and all advice is welcome!

6 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Yeah! That is wonderful that you started your own blog.You look so cute pregnant! I look forward to seeing all your fun updates!

We are the Dall family said...

You are a cute prego. I wish I could have seen the belly myself in peson this weekend. Hopefully you are enjoying the pregnancy. Keep us updated.

Trent and Cas said...

we are so excited that you started a blog! it is great to see what you are up to in Vegas. We are also excited to see your darling little baby!!

Cassie Jo said...

Yes! Another blog that I can stock! It was good to see you last weekend, even if it was for a little while. Jason! We will get your truck someday, if it is the last thing I do! You had better send me pics of your little guy while I am out in Nashville.

familyof4 said...

I'm able to see your blog!
Woo-Hoo! Thanks for playing with Lauren last night!

Brianna said...

Congratulations, Sabrina! I don't know if you remeber me from High School, my name is Brianna (Combs) Johnson. I ran into your blog and thought I'd say hello. Just one more month to go, how wonderful. You'll bee so happy when that 110 degree weather comes around and you're not pregnant any more. I had my daughter in July and that's a killer, especially in Vegas!!!
Well, I hope that everything goes well with you and your little family. If you'd like to see what we've been up to you can visit us at: www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com